Thursday, September 23, 2010

Funny bed time memory!

Tonight as I put Jared in bed we were singing out of the children's hymn book just like every other night, but usually his daddy gets to do that part with him. After singing "Adam was a Prophet" Jared said, "Mommy I had a dream that I was with Adam, you know the Adam that was a prophet?" I said, "oh yea, what did you and Adam do?" He said, "we served the lord pie!" With a bit of shock and laughter in my voice, I said, "you did, you and Adam served the Lord pie?" He replied by singing, "Yep like, Adam was a prophet first one that we know, in a place called Eden he helped things to grow. Adam served the Lord pie." I immediately burst into uncontrollable laughter. He was so confused as to why I was laughing so hard. After a couple of minutes I finally composed myself and explained the real words to him. That was one of those priceless moments I will never forget!

12 comments:

Amy said...

What are the real words? (for those of us who don't know the song).

Katie Corley said...

The real words are "Adam served the Lord BY following in his way"
That is classic! I love it

Halee D. said...

I just laughed so hard I started tearing up. haha I love that story I am telling my primary president that story tomorrow for sure! love you guys

Jennifer said...

Exclusive collections of hair accessories and wide range selection in jewellery......


http://www.jenniferelizabeth.com

myrtle said...

Great! what a cute stories.. nice post indeed.=)
buy rift platinum

Unknown said...

Very inspiring post you have posted.I really appreciate to your work.Keep it up!
Business Logo Design

cottasofia said...

Your blogs very nice i like it thanks for sharing.
____
Murano Glass

Javed_Afridi said...

Thanks for sharing that heart-warming and at the same funny story.... HAHAHA!
Do you know why we find these moments so priceless? Its a time of our lives that we do not remember ourselves and it is only though them that we can live it...
You have beautiful children... God save them (and your family!)

Unknown said...

wholesale jewelry
jewelry wholesale
jewelry boxes
CZ Jewelry

jeremy said...

Lovely share. They look so fashionable.


utah cash for gold

DollHouse said...

My daughter and I ordered a dress from Doll House which was to be custom made. I placed the order on a Monday and was surprised to get a phone call the following Monday to say the dress had arrived it only took eight 8 days. I took the dress home and when I put the dress on my daughter, I realized that had just altered the dress (in store) and found pins still in the side seams. I was so disgusted with their lie when confronted they would not talk to me or acknowledge what they had done. To all you mum’s out there DON’T BUY FROM DOLL HOUSE.

Joshua said...

It was a good experience to read the articles and contents on this site. Wa, your pciture are so nice which I appreciate them very much. Now i want to share my
favourite pictures with excellent goods freshwater pearl bracelet to you. They are taken from my daily work like pearl ring.
Thank you.