Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blonde Moment!!

O.k so I got ambitious and decided to go to Ross and Best Buy. I parked in the middle of the two stores and walked to Ross and then over to Best Buy. When I was done we walked back to the car. As we approached the car I thought to myself it sounds like the car is on. Pushing the thought from my mind I began rummaging through the diaper bag for my keys. Much to my dismay they were not in there. So I looked through the windshield and what do you know, there are the keys in the ignition with the car still on. It wasn't bad enough that I had locked the keys in the car, but I had left it on as well. I had to call Robbie and interrupt him in the middle of a meeting to bring me the spare keys. So while we waited I took some pictures to capture the moment!!











HeHe Silly Me!!


4 comments:

B. Surfer said...

hahaha - i did that too... only i was at the Cannery! hahah. But luckily i didn't lock it. Good thing Robbie is easy to reach!

Wonderful Jewelry said...

fashion jewelry
fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry
china jewelry wholesale

lin741852 said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac dior
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
sac juicy
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac guess pas cher
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
prada bolsas
versace bolsas

DollHouse said...

I went to Doll House and had the worst experience of my life. I ordered a dress 3 months before my formal and it didn’t come in. she told me the dress was customized but was told a week before my formal that they could not do it and was told to chose another dress from the shop which upset me as I had my heart set on the dress I ordered. Thank you Doll House for destroying my only formal it was the worst time.